- Θεματικές βραδιές / Εκδηλώσεις
- Εκλογές 2019
About RSM in Greece
RSM Greece is a full member of RSM International, one of the world’s largest independent network of audit, tax and advisory firms, with 750 offices in 120 countries, and more than 41,000 people on hand to serve our clients’ needs. Member firms are united by a common desire to provide the highest quality of services to their clients. We exist to make a positive difference to their futures. RSM is a full member of the Forum of Firms, an association of international networks of accounting firms. The Forum’s goal is to promote consistent and high quality standards of financial reporting and auditing practices worldwide. We are a strategic partner for dynamically developing companies with local and international orientation, seeking the complete spectrum of services provided by Professional Service firms offering Audit, Tax and Advisory services. Our services include Audit and Assurance, Risk Management, Transaction Services, Corporate Finance, Consulting, Accounting and Tax, Human Capital, Executive Search and Selection, Labour Law and Payroll Outsourcing Services.
Working for RSM
When you join RSM, you’ll get so much more than a great benefit package. You’ll gain access to a global network that celebrates new ways of thinking. We offer an environment where all voices are heard and everyone has the opportunity to succeed. When you join our team, you’ll become part of an exciting and dynamic environment that’s always moving forward. You’ll discover a network of like-minded professionals who will help you spark ideas, find new solutions and feel a sense of belonging. Due to our global network, we have the advantage of offering local, national or international services to clients of all sectors and sizes. RSM now spans more than 120 countries, providing plenty of opportunities for you to collaborate with professionals around the world. Be part of something big at RSM. We want all our people to reach their full potential. There are over 43,000 talented people working within the RSM network and each and every one has a unique offering. We believe in using this talent to the optimum and we dedicate considerable resources to the training and development of our people so they help differentiate us now and in the future. At RSM, you’ll get the career you want.
We are looking for an experienced Internal Auditor to lead and manage multiple operations and projects in the Athens office and to deliver quality services, that will increase our firm’s reputation.
• Participate in working groups to assess the corporate governance framework in several enterprises and organizations.
• Participate in the development of internal operating regulations, corporate policies and procedures for several enterprises and organization.
• Supervise and perform internal audit fieldwork; ollect and filter information.
• Participate in the drafting of internal audit reports.
• Incorporate findings and conclusions appropriately into a key issues oriented report delivered to clients.
• Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise.
• At least 8 years of professional experience within the financial services sector, in an internal audit position or in the fields of external audit, compliance, business advisory, risk management etc.
• Strong academic record, including a Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Internal Audit, Corporate Governance, Risk Management, Business Administration, Management, or other related field.
• A relevant professional qualification (CIA, CFSA, CRMA, CCSA etc.)
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Excellent IT skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Strong analytical, presentation and report writing skills
• Committed to excellence; efficient and effective when it comes to deadlines
• Able to identify business opportunities and contribute to the practice through proactive
The ideal candidate should also need to demonstrate the following:
• High degree of self-motivation and strong career aspiration.
• Strong commitment to providing an excellent quality service.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and demonstrate good time management.
• Strong leadership and personnel management skills.
• Analytical skills with detail orientation.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good problem solving skills.
What is offered
Competitive remuneration package, pleasant working environment and excellent opportunity for advancement in one of the leading global Audit – Tax - Advisory Firms.
Please send your CV in strict confidence quoting reference HIIA/7/19 to firstname.lastname@example.org